Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey I Made This Thing That Only I Will Know About Most Likely!

I made this blog to make stuff more. I'm gonna use it to post a comic strip I am making called Layson Jazarus and Leven Stugener. Actually, I might come up with a better title, and I might not. But so far, that's what I've got. As in I haven't thought about it at all. This picture is something I made a couple years ago living in Bonny Doon (Santa Cruz mountains). It was originally a portrait of Nicole Germanov and I. When trying to come up with characters for Leven and Layson, however, this piece of incredible art popped into my head and seemed too good. So just hold your horses while I think up some crazy messes for these two and the stories will come. Either that, or I'll find some other new project to waste my time with.

I will also use this blog (if possible) to say "hey listen to this song I recorded if you feel like it sorta" and to write about Michelle (my lil sis) and my television series "Born To Be Sisters". Oh annnnd the movies that Brandon and I make called "Apartment 201" will make some sort of appearance here too. Not that I know how to put annnny of these things online, but I can think and stuff pretty good and links aren't terribly horrifying so...

I got sick of that sentence. You know what I was saying anyway.

I love you,
jacie rené

1 comment:

  1. Layson Jazarus and Levin Stugener. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I DIE.

    ReplyDelete